quinta-feira, 25 de setembro de 2008

Roteiro Semanal

Caio
I get up before 8 in the morning every day. I brush my teeth end make my bed I run for the kitchen because I am hungry. I take my coffee.I study a little, I watch TV and play on the computer. When finish is time to go to school. I take a shower and wear my uniform. My mother puts my lunch and my father takes me to school the 12:30. I return from school to 17.30. I come with my cousin. At night, I do my homework from home and I play football with my friends. When the game ends I watch TV, I look my ORKUT and the news of the sport. I like much of sports news. On weekends I go to the shopping, for the club with my family and to the house of my friends.
I involve in football matches on Sunday. In the Vacancies hours I take care of my pet.

Nenhum comentário: